Monday 18 January 2016

Challenge #1 : Anything Goes

Good morning to all my friends !!!
It's been 2 years since I started to craft.

And I want to make some challenges 

and I will share some of my creations as prizes for you.

1. A Special Wish
2. Au Revoir
3. Back to School
Mystery Prize

Just simple rules you have to do :
1. Be a follower to my blog.
2. Theme of this challenge is Anything Goes.
3. Your entry must be a new creation, no back linking.
4. Link directly to your blog post and not just your blog.
5. Please link back to our challenge in your entry post.
6. Max 4 entries per person.
7. Leave a comment below and choose which card you are willing to get as your prize.
8. A random winner will be chosen to win a mistery prize and also I will pick the Top 3. 
9. Have fun.

If you are interested to sponsor for next challenge, please contact me : merlinahadi@yahoo.co.id
and I will have DT/GD call soon, so stay tunes girls..

Happy Crafting !!!

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your 2years crafting and personally would love any of the beautiful cards
Carol x

Leslie said...

Congrats on your 2-year anniversary and your new challenge blog, Merlina! I'm your newest follower and I entered a project in your challenge! I love surprises, so if I'm the lucky winner, I'd love the Mystery Prize! Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT

Lucy Patrick said...

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary and good luck with the new challenges. All the cards are gorgeous but if I must choose one I'd choose no. 1 XOX Lucy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations on your new challenge and on 2 years of crafting! I will be back to join your fun challenge soon! All of your cards are gorgeous but my favourite card is the second one!

Aurelia Aurora said...

Olla Mer.. congratz tuk 2 tahun anniversary nya.. jg tuk 1st challenge nya yaa.. wuaaah kartunya cakep2... paling suka sih yg ke 2 hihihi colouringnya cakep.. tp kalau prefer sih yg mystery box.. kan daku suka surprise.. *wink* ... thank you yaa tuk invitation nya... nanti ikut lagi *janji* :D sukses yaa.. semoga banyak sponsor ;)

xoxo
~RoRa

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello again! I noticed that some people entered more than once so I am back with a second entry. I looked but couldn't find a limit on entries so I might be back again (unless I find out there's a limit). Thanks so much for your fun challenge! I still choose #2! Have a great weekend!

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary and good luck with the new challenge. Lovely cards.